Almost seventy-five years ago, two veteran attorneys, Cody Fowler and Morris White, united to form a partnership in Tampa, Florida. Cody Fowler, a charismatic leader, and Morris White, a reserved academic, brought their distinctive personalities together to manage the firm and guide its successful expansion southward.
In 1950, Henry Burnett was the third attorney to join the firm’s Miami office. He was followed shortly thereafter by Richard S. Banick. The firm evolved to become Fowler, White, Burnett, Hurley, Banick & Strickroot in the early 1970s – simply known as Fowler White. Our founding partners are largely credited with the firm’s significant growth and success in various practices leading to the firm's prominent position in Florida’s legal landscape.
Our growth continues today and the firm has established itself as a force both in our community and on a national level. This is a result of repeatedly reaching and exceeding the expectations of our clients and providing sound, creative counsel.