Donald Hardeman focuses his litigation practice on the defense of claims related to premises liability, medical malpractice, product liability and negligence. He also handles personal injury and wrongful death matters that stem from aviation-related accidents and mass disasters.
One of the firm’s most experienced litigators, Don has tried over 200 jury trials as lead counsel. He has been involved in notable cases, including the mass tort claims involving breast implant pedicle screws and latex gloves. Don regularly litigates high-stakes, complex cases in State and Federal Courts, as well as before administrative agencies and in alternative dispute resolution forums.
Don represents major insurance carriers, self-insureds and business entities across a broad range of industries. In the medical malpractice arena, he also represents individual doctors and other health care providers. Honed after 35 years of experience, clients trust and respect Don’s legal capabilities, industry-specific knowledge and business acumen.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel, Medical Malpractice Section, Products Liability Section
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Dade County Defense Bar Association
- Product Liability Advisory Council, Inc.
- Defense Research Institute