With the rise in employee mobility, remote computer access and raiding of competitor talent, the protection of trade secrets is critically important to a company’s competitive advantage and success. Fowler White’s intellectual property attorneys provide strategic planning and ongoing counseling to identify and safeguard confidential information, whether in the form of business processes, technology, data or customer relationships.
We assist clients with implementation of trade secret protection programs and procedures. Our experience and services include:
Back to Intellectual Property
- Drafting and review of confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-circumvent and employee agreements
- Assessing adequacy of existing policies, practices and systems
- Developing internal procedures for companies to identify and protect trade secrets
- Formulating trade secret theft policies and practices applicable to current, future and former employees
- Negotiating the sale, acquisition or licensing of proprietary information