The Labor & Employment Group assists employers with a variety of union-related matters, with particular emphasis on resolving labor grievances through the arbitration process.
Back to Labor & Employment
Elizabeth Pryor Johnson
15 Fowler White Attorneys Recognized In The Best Lawyers In America© 2019 Edition And One Selected As "Lawyer of the Year"
We are pleased to announce that 15 of our attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 list for outstanding attorneys. For The Best Lawyers in America© 2019, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition.
Managing Shareholder Christopher E. Knight has been recognized by Best Lawyers® as one of the 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” award recipients. He has received this accolade for his work in Medical Malpractice-Defendants in Miami, Florida. Each year only one lawyer in each practice area and metropolitan region is honored by The Best Lawyers in America© with a “Lawyer of the Year” award.
The following Fowler White lawyers were listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 in the listed practiced areas:
Recent Legal Developments
Shareholder Esther E. Galicia writes about Recent Legal Developments in the Summer 2018 issue of the Trial Advocate Quarterly, a publication of the Florida Defense Lawyers Association.
Twelve Fowler White Attorneys Recognized In The 2018 South Florida Legal Guide
Fowler White Burnett is pleased to announce that the firm has been recognized as a “Top Law Firm” in the 2018 Edition of the South Florida Legal Guide, 10 of its attorneys have been selected as “Top Lawyers” and 2 have been recognized as “Top Up and Comers.”
The South Florida Legal Guide (SFLG) is published annually, and is a widely respected source of top legal firms and lawyers, by practice group, in the South Florida region. Candidates are nominated and voted on by their peers, which SFLG takes into consideration when making selections for inclusion as a "Top Lawyer."
The following Fowler White attorneys were recognized as “Top Lawyers:”
* Brian D. Elias - Securities - Litigation & Arbitration, Corporate & Business Litigation
* Timothy J. Ferguson - Product Liability - Defense, Torts - Defense
* Erin Gaskin - Medical Malpractice - Defense
* June G. Hoffman - Appellate
* Allan R. Kelley - Admiralty and Maritime, Litigation
* Christopher E. Knight - Product Liability - Defense, Medical Malpractice - Defense
* Fred K. Lickstein - Corporate and Business, Finance
* Richard J. Razook – Tax, International Tax
* Alice K. Sum - Corporate and Business Litigation
* Juan Carlos Zorrilla - Commercial and Business Litigation
Additionally, the following were recognized as “Top Up and Comers:”
* Gil O. Acevedo - Real Estate
* Avery A. Dial - Commercial Litigation
© 2018 Fowler White Burnett, P.A. All Rights Reserved