A member of the Insurance Practice Group, Stephen Gross focuses his practice on litigation and insurance coverage matters. The majority of his practice involves complex litigation, coverage and defense matters. These matters include, but are not limited to construction and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Fowler White Burnett, Stephen handled general litigation and professional liability matters. He regularly defended architects, engineers and design and building professionals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Construction Law Committee Forum
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Construction Law Committee & Insurance Coverage Law Committee
- Broward County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Broward County Bar Association, Construction Law Committee
- Broward County Bar Association, Legislative Affairs Committee, 2010
- Broward County Bar Association, Publicity Committee, 2010
- Defense Research Institute, Construction Law Committee
- City of Sunrise Affordable Housing Advisory Board
- Federal Bar Association
- Speaker, "Fifty Shades of Mediation: Trial vs. Arbitration- How Each Require Differing Approaches for a Successful Mediation," CLM & Business Insurance Construction Conference, October 2017