With close to 50 years of experience as a civil litigator, Robert Bouchard focuses his practice on matters dealing with toxic torts, products liability, medical malpractice, professional liability, and personal injury defense.
Bob has successfully represented a diverse group of clients, including some of the country’s leading health care institutions and practitioners, manufacturers, distributors, retailers and insurers. His experience, insight into a wide range of industries and understanding of his clients’ objectives enables Bob to provide effective pre- and post-litigation strategies.
In addition, Bob is a certified circuit court mediator. He is qualified to conduct arbitrations pursuant to the various Florida arbitration statutes. His alternative dispute resolution practice encompasses most areas of civil litigation and benefits clients who are seeking less adversarial and more cost-effective methods for resolving disputes.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Miami Chapter
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Florida Medical Malpractice Claims Counsel
- Broward County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Panelist, "Toxic Tort," Florida International University College of Law, Environmental Law Society, October 2015
- Panelist, "Professional & Civility Program," American Board of Trial Advocates Fort Lauderdale Chapter, October 2014