Browse Attorneys by Alphabet
Browse Attorneys by Filters
No Attorney Matches Your Search Parameter
Dino G. Galardi is a Shareholder in the Family Law and Products Liability and Toxic Tort Practice Groups.
With more than 30 years of experience providing counsel and representation, Mr. Galardi has represented former professional athletes and captains of industry in high profile complex divorces involving significant assets, high conflicts and all areas of family law including custody agreements, time sharing, determinations of paternity, marital settlement agreements, and prenuptial and post nuptial agreements.
A skilled trial attorney, Mr. Galardi also handles commercial litigation, medical malpractice, products liability and toxic torts. He has secured favorable decisions and verdicts before the Florida Supreme Court, Florida Appellate Courts, and the trial courts of Florida.
Mr. Galardi received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law during which time he was tapped for membership in the Iron Arrow Honor Society, the university’s highest honor. Prior to his admission to law school, Mr. Galardi served as a Legislative Intern for the Committee on the Judiciary of the United States House of Representatives. Mr. Galardi received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Miami where he majored in Politics and Public Affairs and minored in Broadcast Communications. During this time he was a member of the UM Varsity Baseball Team.
- Represented parents of twins in a wrongful death case which resulted in a favorable decision against the hospital. This case had monumental ramifications which led to the creation of new law in the state of Florida.
- Represented professional athletes and high-powered business men and women in high-profile divorces, prenuptial agreements, and domestic violence matters.
- Involved in living mesothelioma cases that have resulted in favorable multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Represented real estate developers in litigation disputes including fraud, and breach of contract matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Italians Foundation
- Mercy Hospital Foundation
- Miami-Dade College, North Campus Athletics Community Advisory Board
- American Justinian Society of Jurists Convention, Rome, Italy
- University of Miami
- University of Miami, The M Club
- Surfrider Foundation
- Former Member, Legal Issues Team
- 11th Judicial Circuit in and for Dade County, Florida
- Judicial Candidate (1987-1988)
- Bayfront Park Trust
- Dade County Bar Association Family Law Section