Managing Shareholder Christopher E. Knight presented at the 12th Annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability, Insurance & Finance on October 18-19, 2019 in Montreal, Canada.
This annual industry conference brings together world-leading aviation liability, insurance and finance professionals who participate in a wide range of expert panels.
Mr. Knight’s Panel: Receiving, Managing and Settling Pre-Litigation and Litigation Aerospace Insurance Claims: Trends for the Future, Learning from the Past addressed:
• Preparing and managing aerospace claims at the pre-litigation and litigation stages – the plaintiff’s perspective: current trends
• Receiving and managing aerospace claims at the pre-litigation stages – the defendant’s perspective: current trends
• Mediation and dispute resolution both at the outset of a claim and after the lawsuit is filed: current trends
• Effective execution and finalization of settlements reached at meditation and requirements for minor’s settlements
• The mediation process and how effective resolution of aerospace claims is reached in Latin America (with emphasis on Brazil): trends and difficulties
To view the Conference Programme, click here