Fowler White Burnett is pleased to announce that Super Lawyers has named nine of its attorneys 2020 “Florida Super Lawyers” and four of its attorneys have been named to the 2020 “Florida Rising Stars” list.
Super Lawyers honors attorneys who have obtained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement within their practice area. The Rising Stars list is comprised of attorneys who are 40 years old or younger and have been in practice for 10 years or less.
Only up to five percent of lawyers in the state of Florida can be recognized as Super Lawyers, while less than three percent are named Rising Stars. Both Super Lawyers and Rising Stars are selected based on a patented selection process, which includes nominations by clients or firm, extensive research on the candidates and peer reviews.
2020 FLORIDA SUPER LAWYERS
· Joseph R. Englander (Miami) – Intellectual Property
· Howard W. Gordon (Miami) - Tax
· June G. Hoffman (Fort Lauderdale) - Appellate
· James N. Hurley (Miami) - Transportation/Maritime
· Elizabeth Pryor Johnson (Miami) - Employment & Labor
· Allan R. Kelley (Miami) - Transportation/Maritime
· Christopher E. Knight (Miami) - Civil Litigation- Defense
· J. Michael Pennekamp (Miami) – Insurance Coverage
· Alice K. Sum (Miami) - Business Litigation
2020 FLORIDA RISING STARS
· Cameron W. Eubanks (Miami) – Appellate
· Victor J. Pelaez (Miami) – Civil Litigation
· William A. Potucek (Miami) – Insurance Coverage
· Laura Ross (Miami) – Business & Corporate