Fowler White attorneys work closely with clients to develop a thorough understanding of each client’s goals, needs, unique circumstances and financial short- and long-term goals. This deep appreciation of a client’s personal objectives, along with our collective technical expertise, enables our attorneys to implement a plan that maximizes wealth preservation and provides a simplified and comprehensive transfer of resources.
Tax considerations are an essential component of the planning process. We stay abreast of ever-changing federal and state tax laws, and employ a variety of instruments and techniques to minimize and defer tax exposure.
We counsel clients, individuals and families of various levels of wealth and every stage of life, in all aspects of estate planning, including:
Back to Trusts & Estates
- Revocable living trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Designations of health care surrogates and living wills
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Business succession planning
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Charitable gifting strategies
- Preparation of federal estate tax returns
- Distribution of assets to beneficiaries
- Special needs trusts
- Durable powers of attorneys
- Crummey compliance